Woodingford Lodge is once again able to offer indoor visiting with residents. Please note there are strict guidelines that visitors must follow in order to come into a Woodingford Lodge home for an indoor visit.
Guidelines for entering Woodingford Lodge buildings for indoor visits are as follows:
- Visitors must have a negative COVID-19 test completed within the last two weeks prior to the scheduled visit
- Visitors must pass the general health screening questions at the door and have their temperature taken
- Woodingford Lodge will provide visitors with a surgical mask for their visit, as well as handouts outlining proper infection control
- Each resident may have up to two (2) visitors at a time
- Appointments are not necessary, and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Woodingford Lodge will cap the number of visitors allowed in the building at one time to the following per site:
- Woodstock: 75 visitors
- Ingersoll: 30 visitors
- Tillsonburg: 30 visitors
- Visits will not be confined to resident rooms. Visitors may take their loved one for a walk in the courtyard or around the perimeter of the building. Physical distancing must be maintained from other residents and staff at all times.
- Hugs are allowed, but masks must be kept in place at all times.
- Visitors who plan to return to Woodingford Lodge for additional indoor visits will be asked to schedule themselves for their next subsequent COVID-19 swab test at our own swab clinic.
- Clinics will be offered by appointment
- Woodstock:Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am to 3pm (phone: 519-421-5556 "0")
- Ingersoll: Tuesdays only, 10am to 2:00pm (phone: 519-485-7053 "0")
- Tillsonburg: Tuesdays only, 10am to 2:00pm (phone: 519-688-4874 "0")
- Please call us to book an appointment or to discuss your specific circumstances as we try to accomodate your swabbing needs.
NOTE: FOR VISITORS PLANNING TO BRING FOOD ITEMS
Visitors are reminded that they may not eat or drink while visiting with their loved ones inside the building as that would require removing their masks. If outside the building, visitors may drink or eat while visiting as long as they maintain a 2 metre physical distance from the resident the entire time their mask is removed to eat and drink. Masks must be put back in place once the visitor is finished eating and drinking and before getting closer to the resident.