November 07, 2019
2020 Business Plan & Budget
Follow this page for updates and information on County Council's 2020 budget process
Oxford County Council's 2020 Business Plan & Budget process begins Wednesday, November 13, 2019. The proposed budget includes:
- Total gross expenditures of $263.8 million, an increase of $8.8 million over 2019. This would result in a net levy increase of 5.8% to the County share of a homeowner's municipal taxes.
- A proposed capital budget of $56.8 million for road work, bridges and culverts, water and wastewater projects and more.
Please check back for special budget meeting presentations, news releases, and the final approved 2020 budget.
Download the 2020 Business Plan & Budget Highlights
Special budget meetings
The County's special budget meetings are open to the public. They take place in the Council Chamber at the Oxford County Administration Building at 21 Reeve Street at the following times:
- Special Budget Meeting #1: Thursday, November 14 at 9:00 a.m.
- Special Budget Meeting #2: Tuesday, December 3 at 2:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting and Budget Meeting #3: Wednesday, December 11 at 9:30 a.m.
Have your say
Submit your comment or question about the 2020 budget through our online comment form.
Oxford County Business Plans & Budgets
Your 2019 County tax dollars explained