Oxford County's 2020-2022 Strategic Plan puts forward a vision for a vibrant community committed to the prosperity of its people and to the principle of partnership that ties together Oxford’s eight municipalities. The County's mission is "To serve the needs and advance the collective interests of our communities, residents and businesses through services that improve community wellbeing."
Continuing from the County's first-ever Strategic Plan released in 2013, the 2020-2022 Plan sets out six areas of focus for Oxford County that will establish the County's local government partnership as one that:
- Works together for economic prosperity and quality of life for its people;
- Is well connected through transportation networks and internet connectivity;
- Thinks ahead and wisely shapes the future through political advocacy, effective planning policies, and practices that promote community wellbeing and sustainability;
- Informs and engages through greater public participation and open and effective communication;
- Performs and delivers results by maintaining exceptional services and serving the public and our partners; and
- Employs people who make a positive difference by attracting, retaining and developing highest quality staff.
Strategic Plan e-version
Strategic Plan print version