Oxford County's 2015-2018 Strategic Plan puts forward a vision for a vibrant community committed to the prosperity of its people and to the principle of partnership that ties together Oxford’s eight municipalities.
Continuing from the County's first-ever Strategic Plan released in 2013, the 2015-2018 Plan sets out six areas of focus for Oxford County that will establish the County's local government partnership as one that:
- Works together for economic prosperity and quality of life for its people;
- Is well connected through transportation networks, community access and connectivity;
- Thinks ahead and wisely shapes the future through political advocacy, effective policy, and sustainability practices;
- Informs and engages through greater public participation and open and effective communication;
- Performs and delivers results through excellent customer service; and
- Employs people who make a positive difference by attracting, retaining and developing highest quality staff.
Strategic Plan e-version
Strategic Plan print version