Sexual Health Clinics promote healthy sexuality through confidential, low-cost or no-cost services to Oxford County residents.
Our services include low-cost birth control, pregnancy tests, the emergency contraceptive pill and counselling.
To book an appointment or to speak to a public health nurse, please call 519-539-4431 or 1-800-922-0096, ext. 3410.
JUST FOR YOUTH: Check out What the Health? for Oxford County youth. The site is home to lots of health information, including a section on sexual health.
Find a clinic
Remember, if you have a sexual health concern at any time, or if you need STI testing, you can contact your primary health care provider to make an appointment or call Telehealth for free advice at 1-866-797-0000. You can also visit sexualhealthontario.ca for more information about healthy sexuality.
By appointment only: 519-539-4431 or toll-free: 1-800-922-0096, ext 3490
410 Buller Street
Afternoons: Monday & Wednesday
2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month - 2:00 pm—4:00 pm
Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital —3rd floor north
- Enter through the emergency entrance.
- The main reception desk is located on the right
- Go straight down the hall, past the information kiosk to the first bank of elevators on the right
- Take the elevator to the 3rd floor
- Turn left out of the elevator and there is signage directing you to the public health clinic
- The reception area is down the hallway on the right hand side
What we offer
Call us to book an appointment.All calls are confidential and we never give out your personal information.
519-539-4431 or toll-free: 1-800-922-0096 ext. 3490
Confidential health care
- All clinic services are confidential
- Parents are not contacted or given information
- If other professionals need to have a copy of a patient chart (i.e., family doctor), your written permission is required first.
News & Updates
Learn about sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including the symptoms, how to get tested and treatment
Information about chlamydia