January 13, 2021
Oxford County services update
Waste Management Facility and Oxford County Library adjust services in response to Ontario’s second emergency declaration for the COVID-19 outbreak
The Oxford County Waste Management Facility and Oxford County Library are adjusting services to the public in response to Ontario’s second emergency declaration for the COVID-19 pandemic and new stay-at-home orders for all residents.
- Effective January 14, the landfill at the Waste Management Facility in Salford will be closed to residential customers for 28 days, or longer if the provincial emergency order is extended. The facility will remain open Monday to Friday only for commercial customers that serve essential businesses.
- Oxford County Library branches in Ingersoll and Tillsonburg have extended their site closures from the holiday lockdown that began on December 26. Information about the potential availability of curbside pick-up services across all library branches will be shared later.
Other Oxford County services have continued to take ongoing precautions for the duration of the pandemic:
- The Oxford County Administration Building and Oxford County Provincial Offences Administration remain closed to walk-in visits. Service is available by telephone or email or, if necessary, pre-booked appointment.
- All three Woodingford Lodge sites are closed to visitors other than designated essential caregivers.
- Bag tags remain available through online purchasing atwww.wasteline.ca/bagtags.
For ongoing updates on Oxford County services visit www.oxfordcounty.ca/covid-19.