November 14, 2018
Council This Week: Highlights from the November 14 County Council agenda
Reserves policy, psychological health in the workplace, and more
Managing psychological health in the workplace
County Council will receive a report on November 14 outlining the County’s strategy to manage psychological health and safety in the workplace. A deliverable under the Human Resources 2018 – 2020 Our People, Our Strength plan, the psychological health and safety policy, handbook and management training provide a framework for the policies, programs and resources available to employees in the pursuit of positive mental wellbeing.The policy and framework enhance the County’s overall occupational health and safety program, supporting a more holistic view of workplace health and wellbeing.
Read Council report HR 2018-06 Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace – Policy and Handbook
Other reports and presentations
- CP 2018-320 – Application for Draft Plan of Subdivision SB 18-08-1 – Ruth Wagner
- CP 2018-324 – Application for Draft Plan of Subdivision SB18-07-3 - Norwich Pines Inc.
- CS 2018-30 – Business Plan and Budget Review – 3rd Quarter
- CS 2018-31 – Reserves Year End Allocations and Policy Review
- CS 2018-32 – 2019 Insurance Program
- CS 2018-33 – 2018 Auditor Appointment – Joint Public Health Board
Questions or comments?
Council this Week highlights Council activities for the public, employees and community partners. Please send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org