August 08, 2018
Council this Week: Highlights from the August 8 County Council agenda
2nd quarter business plan and budget update, delegation from Big Brothers Big Sisters, and more
Q2 Business plan and budget review
A second quarter report on the County’s business plan and budget shows that 2018 goals and objectives are progressing as planned. Together, County departments have 51.4% of total budget remaining as of June 30, with capital expenses slightly lower for Q2 than in 2017 (83.4% of budget vs. 90.8%). Overall, the second quarter report indicates a positive financial position, but notes that full impacts from the separation of public health services—as a result of the merger of Oxford County Public Health with Elgin St. Thomas Public Health—have yet to be determined.
Read Council report PW CS-2018-24–Business Plan and Budget Review – 2nd Quarter
Other reports and presentations
- Public meeting – Regarding Application for Draft Plan of Subdivision SB 18-04-8 – 1904968 Ontario Inc.
- Public meeting – Regarding Application for Draft Plan of Condominium and Exemption from Draft Plan Approval CD 18-05-8 – Sarah Properties Limited
- Delegation – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Woodstock & District Association: Big Brothers Big Sister Month - Shaylyn Jackson and Nicole Killaire
- Delegation – Speed concerns in Innerkip - Frank and Sandy Grauer
- CP 2018-219 – Application for Draft Plan of Subdivision SB 18-04-8 – 1904968 Ontario Inc.
- CP 2018-215 – Application for Draft Plan of Condominium and Exemption from Draft Plan Approval CD 18-05-8 – Sarah Properties Limited
- CP 2018-199 – Application for Draft Plan of Subdivision SB18-02-7 – 2385667 Ontario Limited
- CS 2018-25 – OILC Financing Application - Tillsonburg
Questions or comments?
Council this Week highlights Council activities for the public, employees and community partners. Please send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org